Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Been a while

So sorry I haven't posted anything in a couple weeks. I have been so busy with planning my wedding and also doing both my papers for my class that my blog has kind of taken back seat. So as I have been writing my papers I have been doing real good getting them together the only pronlem I think I have is trying word things the I want too. Also this last week I had to read my classmates papers and they were all so good and can't wait to read their final papers. I think that all our papers are going to be great. Well I will be back to post more later have to start on my school work so I can get it all done early this weak. Hope everyone has a great week and 4th of July.
Teresa

4 comments:

  1. Teresa - planning a wedding can turn into a full time job -- how long until the day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your wedding goes great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barb,
    On July 31st is the day. Have been sick so haven't got much done lol. But doing a little better. And I completely agree planning a wedding is not that easy luckily I am having a simple wedding nothing extravigant.

    ReplyDelete